Join us at The Healthcare Show, the UK’s largest gathering of Senior Healthcare Managers, Directors, C-Suite, and Clinicians working in all sectors of the NHS, public health, VCSE, and private sector
Free for all healthcare professionals to attend, the CPD certified conference programme will focus on seven theatres dedicated to integrated care, transformation (brand new for 2023), care quality, patient safety and infection prevention, workforce, clinical priorities.
The Healthcare Show promises to provide you with the highest quality content, full of tangible learning and practical solutions, so that every corner of the NHS can share best practices to implement ideas, innovations, models of care, and technologies that will radically improve the quality of care the NHS is able to offer.
Reasons to attend:
- Free for healthcare professionals
- Recover, Reset, Restore - join 6,000 senior healthcare managers and clinicians striving to transform care and improve quality against a backdrop of Covid-19
- Take away practical ideas and solutions you can adopt in your own organisation
- Learn from 400 speakers who will deliver CPD certified sessions carefully curated and tailored to meet your training needs
- Meet and network with 200 exhibitors showcasing their latest products and solutions
Part of Health Plus Care, The Healthcare Show is co-located with The Residential & Home Care Show and The Digital Healthcare Show - attendees can enter all three shows.
Opening dates and times
Wednesday 26th April: 9.00am-5.00pm
Thursday 27th April: 9.00am-4.30pm
Prince Regent DLR