Outlined below is what London does differently to guarantee success when you come to our city.
- A commitment to provide value and commercial certainty – guaranteed rates for future years, by locking down pricing at current rates
- 140,000+ hotel rooms with flexibility to block book rooms at competitive prices
- London’s airports provide unrivalled international access, with 335 international flights.
- London is home to 1,300 life sciences companies and over 60,100 employees, extending the lifecycle and impact of your congress within the local community
- The Capital is also home to The Francis Crick Institute - the biggest biomedical laboratory in Europe, as well the Institute for Cancer Research and The Alan Turing Institute – the national institute for data science and artificial intelligence
- The Golden Triangle’s talent pool is ready and waiting. With six of the top 40 universities in the world, more than 60,100 life sciences employees and a talent stream of more than 55,000 life sciences graduates each year, it’s unmatched in Europe
- London’s financial strength ensures there’s excellent access to funding. That’s on top of government investment, which includes £4.2bn to support digitisation of the NHS and the new £1.3bn Life Sciences Sector Deal
- Access to industry - through London & Partners we can unlock London’s business community including inspirational speakers, new business partners and a talent pool of 14 million people
- The London uplift – on average events experience an 18% - 20% uplift in attendance when they are hosted in London
- A venue that supports growth, with the ability to flex and scale our space to fit your specific requirements
- The ability to access iconic, private venues, for your exclusive use, offering your guests a once in a lifetime experience they won’t forget
- PR Value, working alongside London & Partners to amplify key messages across the city via the media, tech stakeholder communities or ancillary events
Please feel free to contact me, ahead of IMEX, on +44 (0) 20 7069 4754 or email email@example.com . You can also book an appointment direct at on the IMEX website.