Digital Construction Week is a two-day UK event for digital design, construction, engineering, manufacturing and operations.
The aim is to help the construction industry use technology to build smarter. Learn about the tools and processes shaping the future of the built environment.
Don't miss your chance to:
- DO BUSINESS - Meet the tech providers who can help you design, build and operate smarter
- BE INSPIRED - Hear from industry experts and thought leaders sharing their knowledge and insights
- NETWORK - Make valuable new connections and share ideas and experiences with peers
- TOP UP YOUR CPD - Get those last missing CPD hours in before the end of the year
- GET AHEAD OF THE COMPETITION – Be the first one to discover the latest trends and the newest product and services on the market
Join 6000+ industry professionals and discover the newest technology to revolutionise your building projects.
Opening dates and times
Wednesday 24th Nov: 9.00am-6.00pm
Thursday 25th Nov: 9.00am-4.30pm
Custom House DLR