#RISK is where the whole ‘risk’ community comes together to meet, debate, and learn, to break down silos and improve decision-making.
The strapline for #RISK – risk is now everyone’s business; however, many organisations still take a fragmented approach to risk management, departments (legal, sales, finance, compliance, HR, audit, procurement) are in many cases handling risks differently and often in isolation. #RISK will address how we change this approach and tear down the silos.
#RISK will address the big issues. Five content hubs with insightful sessions, case studies, networking, high level thought leadership presentations and panel discussions:
- Data Protection & Privacy Hub
- Cyber Security Hub
- ESG Hub
- Financial Risk Hub
- GRC Hub.
With 300+ speakers and 150+ exhibitors, this event is not to be missed.
Learn more and register to attend
Opening dates and times
Tuesday 16th Nov: 9.00am-5.00pm
Wednesday 17th Nov: 9.00am-5.00pm
Custom House (Elizabeth line and DLR)
Speakers confirmed so far:
- Max Schrems, Chairperson at noyb.eu - European Center for Digital Rights, Activist and Author, known for campaigns against Facebook for privacy violation
- Oliver Bullough, Journalist, and bestselling author of 'Moneyland' and 'Butler to the World'
- Annie Machon, Former MI5 intelligence officer and whistle-blower
- Rory Stewart, Academic, Politician & Diplomat, Former Secretary of State for International Development
- Michael Rasmussen, GRC Analyst & Pundit, 'Godfather' GRC
- Kimberley Cole, Chief Risky Woman, Risky Women
- Tim Neil, Chief Risk Officer, New Payment Platforms, Mastercard
- Sylvie Sasaki, Sustainability Director - ESG Lead for UK, CBRE