Join us at The Residential & Home Care Show, the UK’s leadership event for delivering outstanding care
Free for all care professionals to attend, the CPD certified conference programme will focus on the big issues facing the social care sector including recruitment and retention challenges, new employment law, personalisation, integrated care, safeguarding, raising quality, dementia, CQC ratings, which technologies work and business development.
Promising to arm you with strategies, products and services, The Residential & Home Care Show will help you be in the best position to address challenges and take advantage of the opportunities that lie ahead.
Reasons to attend:
- Free for care and healthcare professionals
- Take away practical ideas and solutions you can adopt in your own organisation
- Join thousands of Owners, Directors, and Senior Managers
- Meet and network with 200 exhibitors showcasing their latest products and solutions
- Build relationships between residential care providers, nursing homes, domiciliary care providers, NHS, local government, the voluntary sector and suppliers
- Learn from 50 expert speakers who will share key case studies and deliver important panel discussions with more industry leaders and successful care business operators
Part of Health Plus Care, The Residential & Home Care Show is co-located with The Digital Healthcare Show and The Healthcare Show - attendees can enter all three shows.
Opening dates and times
Wednesday 26th April: 9.00am-5.00pm
Thursday 27th April: 9.00am-4.30pm
Prince Regent DLR