Digital Construction Week is a two-day UK event for digital design, construction, engineering, manufacturing and operations.
The aim is to help the construction industry use technology to build smarter. Join us on 18-19 May 2022 at ExCeL London. And learn about the tools and processes shaping the future of the built environment.
Don't miss your chance to:
- DO BUSINESS: Meet the tech providers who can help you design, build and operate smarter.
- BE INSPIRED: Hear from industry experts and thought leaders sharing their knowledge and insights.
- NETWORK: Make valuable new connections and share ideas and experiences with peers.
- TOP UP YOUR CPD: Get those last missing CPD hours in before the end of the year.
- GET AHEAD OF THE COMPETITION: Be the first one to discover the latest trends and the newest product and services on the market.
Join 5500+ industry professional and discover the newest technology to revolutionise your building projects.
DCW is completely free to attend.
Opening dates and times
Wednesday 18th May: 9.00am-6.00pm
Thursday 19th May: 9.00am-4.30pm
Prince Regent DLR