The Publishing Show is the UK's premier event for B2B and B2C publishers, newspapers, content providers and suppliers.
The publishing industry is changing at pace. Understanding audiences, building communities, monetising content and transitioning to digital are just a few of the key challenges the sector is experiencing.
We'll be exploring and addressing, in-person, themes and topics like these and many more. Whether you're in editorial, sales, finance or production through to marketing, digital, circulation or subscription, make sure you join your peers from across the UK Publishing community and:
• Hear from more than 60 of the brightest minds in the sector and gain valuable insights and intelligence to help you develop your brands and grow your business.
• Re-connect with your colleagues, peers, partners and suppliers from across the UK - the perfect opportunity to catch-up, share experiences, generate ideas and provide support over a coffee
• Meet and connect with others experiencing the same challenges as you, find out what worked, what didn't, and identify the best way forward together
• Discover practical 'how-to' insights you, and your teams, can take back to the office and apply to further your success
• Find the latest solutions from more than 50 leading suppliers covering everything from print, digital and web to data, CRM and SEO
Plus, if events are a key part of your business, then your TPS 2021 pass will also give you free access International Confex, which is running alongside. Book your place with confidence now!
Opening dates and times
Tuesday 22 June 9am - 5pm
Wednesday 23 June 9am - 5pm