GEO Business is back again for 2022, taking place on 18-19 May at ExCeL London.
It is the UK’s largest geospatial event, designed to captivate everyone involved in the gathering, storing, processing and delivery of geospatial information.
Don’t miss your chance to:
- STAY ONE STEP AHEAD: Discover the latest geospatial tech, get fresh and thought-provoking industry insights, connect and exchange ideas with like-minded professionals and advance your career.
- GET BUSINESS DONE: Meet face-to-face with over 200 suppliers and service providers of geospatial technology from around the world and discuss your software, service and equipment needs with them.
- KEEP IN THE KNOW: Don’t miss out on the latest insights into the global geospatial industry. From the GEO Business news through the latest research and blogs to exhibitor stories and our newsletter.
- TOP UP YOUR CPD: Gain valuable CPD points when you added GEO Business 2021 with our inspiring keynote and seminar programme by leading industry experts.
- NETWORK: Make new connections and catch up with your existing contacts.
GEO Business connects the data holders and processors with the people who benefit from the applications and insight, which geospatial information provides.
Join us this May.
Register free now
Opening dates and times
Wednesday 18th May: 9.00am-6.00pm
Thursday 19th May: 9.00am-4.30pm
Prince Regent DLR